Last updated: April 26, 2023
Information We Collect
When you visit Garo, we may collect personal information that you voluntarily provide to us, such as:
- a .Personal identification information: When you register on our website, sign up for newsletters, fill out a contact form, or participate in other activities on our website, we may collect your name, email address, phone number, and other information you choose to provide.
- b. Non-personal identification information: This includes information about your browser, IP address, the type of device you are using, your operating system, and your internet service provider. This information is used for statistical purposes and to improve user experience on our website.
Use of Collected Information
Garo collects and uses personal information for the following purposes:
- a. To improve customer service: Your information helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
- b. To personalize user experience: We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our users as a group use the services and resources provided on our website.
- c. To send periodic emails: If you opt-in to our mailing list, you will receive emails that may include company news, updates, or promotional materials. You may unsubscribe at any time by clicking the “Unsubscribe” link at the bottom of each email.
Protection of Your Information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage, and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure, or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information, and data stored on our website.
Sharing Your Personal Information
We do not sell, trade, or rent users’ personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates, and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.
Users may find advertising or other content on our website that links to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors, and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our website. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites that have a link to our site, is subject to that website’s terms and policies.
Your Acceptance of These Terms
Email: [email protected]
We will make every effort to address your concerns and promptly respond to your inquiries.